I joined the Kamloops Centre for Therapy when I was contemplating a life change and wanted to go back to my “roots” … to a private practice of meeting my clients and exploring the choices they have made in their lives. I know people want to make a difference in their lives.
I too, have a desire to make a difference.
For the past 30 years I have been involved with:
• Child and Youth Care Work
• Group Home Parenting for Teenage Girls
• Adult Mental Health
• Child and Youth Mental Health
When you come and see me, you can expect:
• privacy and confidentiality
• genuine caring and support
• a non-blaming, solution-focused approach
• to be confronted in a sensitive, empathic manner
• very flexible appointment times
• to be asked to do homework designed to get the changes you want
My specialities (with adults and children) are:
• depression and anxiety
• behavioural problems
• anger management
• relationship issues
• family conflicts
• parenting issues.
I am also specialized in:
• treating, training and funding for working with Indian Residential School Survivors.
• providing a “View of the Child” report for custody and access reports.
Helping your grow… Bruce Stevens
Note: from Lorraine….Bruce is a sensitive, kind soul who is dedicated to finding solutions to guide you towards a more harmonious life – a life of simple joys and pleasures.
To Contact Bruce:
Kamloops Centre for Therapy
3-1315 Summit Drive
Kamloops, BC V2C 5R9